Wednesday, March 24, 2010

...not just being

Now that I'm here I find myself wondering when others actually find the time to conceive, write and post their blogs? I have my ideas, notes, sketches, but short of typing a few words with one hand and a soda (that would be lunch) in the other I have yet to be able to get anything out here.

I already sleep tweet, walk post, and conference eat. As do a lot of other people around me. What does that say about us?

We work, some work x2 (or try to). Me with my small business along with many of my craft-business friends. Fun is often sacrificed. Sleep is too. What does that say about us.

Yet here I am...here we are adding another to do to the list. Tomorrow there will be another I'm sure. What does that say about us?

Why do we find it so hard to sit. Enjoy quiet, nothingness. To just be for the sake of being?

Don't get me wrong, I love all I do and respect all everyone else does. I just sit here wondering as I type with one hand and sip my ginger ale lunch with the other why, just for a moment or two, we can't all just be?

namaste
नमस्ते