Wednesday, April 28, 2010

...getting ready for another art & craft show

You would think after all the art and craft shows I have done over the last ten years I would have it down. Never forget anything, have my display figured out, remember to bring lunch and plenty of change. But not so. Talking to other folks the good (or bad) news is that I am not entirely alone.

This year I vowed to get it together and be more organized. Make sure that the night before every event I was not stressed and up until one in the morning looking for my receipt book and rummaging for singles to make change. This year would be different.

Well, the first show a couple of weeks ago didn't go exactly perfect. I did have everything, however I was up later than I wanted to be. Not till one, only midnight. And I didn't have anything in the apartment suitable to take for lunch. Thank goodness the food at the event was healthy - I had an amazing vegan chili. I was not your average craft fair, Not Yo Mama's to be exact. But I digress. The reason I had it more together was I had a list. A list of all the things I needed, and a few I didn't but you can never be too prepared.

So I thought to myself, self... you should share this list on your blog. So here it is ...

I hope it helps. If there are things you take to your shows that I don't please let me know and I will add to the list for others to know about.

namaste
नमस्ते